Nov 29, 2019
Welcome back to another episode of The Grumpy Stew Podcast. Hey, happy Thanksgiving, and all that crap.
Enough of that sappy happy holiday crap. Time to get back to being Grumpy McGrumperson.
In this episode:
* I mock an Indian moron that got caught posing as a Lufthansa pilot
* Lots of bare feet on planes
* From our friends at Passenger Shaming, one dude has been seen drying his socks using the air vent above his seat.
* Retired Aussie pilot recounts the crazy shizz he's seen over his 30+ years in commercial aviation. (Hint, bare feet, and lots of personal grooming)
* I recount a story about a passenger eating his own toenail clippings.
* And then I regale you with the story of my last, and worst, Thanksgiving trip.
Follow the Grumpy Stew on social media:
Instagram: @GrumpyStew #GrumpyStew
Listen to The Grumpy Stew Podcast:
Free MP3: http://thegrumpystew.libsyn.com/
Get a copy of FOTUS: A Novel, written by Kevin Kunundrum, but
the audiobook is narrated by me. So buy the frickin' thing.
All of the music in this podcast is royalty-free and comes from a variety of sources. Purple-Planet Music, Bensound, A-List, and YouTube Music Library